Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saved by twitter

I know I've said it before, but if you're not on twitter (or don't appreciate it), then you really need to try it out. Not only have I gotten so much more for my teaching career through the community I've become a part of, but I've made *friends*.  These are people who I've never met, have never spoken to, yet when I tweeted about a personal crisis I was having last night, they stepped up and offered all kinds of support.  I'm happy to say that the crisis has passed and I think things will be ok, but having all of those kind words and thoughts offered was invaluable.

From the bottom of my heart, I say thank you.  You all know who you are.

1 comment:

CalcDave said...

I'm glad the crisis has passed. We're all here for you!

Now about those trig id worksheets... ;)