Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#TMC12!!!

After months of waiting, it's finally (almost) here. Our first Twitter Math Camp. It all came about several months ago when I was tweeting with some friends (@druinok and @lmhenry9) about getting together this summer. After throwing some ideas around, TMC was born.

I want to say that this never would have been put together except for the amazing organizational skills of one Mrs. Lisa Henry.  If it had been up to me we all would've met at some random place and stared at each other for 3 days.  :)

It's going to be so cool that EdWeek wrote an article about it.

So at this time tomorrow I'll be very very close (hopefully) to arriving in St. Louis and finally "meeting" some friends that I've talked to/tweeted for years.

Yay us!

(PS - If you want to follow along, try #TMC12. I'm sure we'll be tweeting!)

1 comment:

druin said...

I am so excited! And I love that you have a countdown clock!! :) Lisa is awesome - she thinks of so many details that I would never think of!