Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Speaking of Foldables...

I've seen some discussion lately on twitter about making foldables to help summarize/review topics.  As I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do in Algebra 1 on Friday (we're finishing up solving quadratic equations), I found a worksheet on my computer that was divided into three columns. One column was dedicated to solving by square roots, one was for factoring, and the third was using the quadratic formula.  I decided to spice it up a bit...

What do you think?



(We started talking about quadratic equations by doing an activity with this site (a geogebra angry birds applet). Ever since then I've been using the Angry Birds font to spice things up.)

2 comments:

Fawn Nguyen said...

Yours is pretty.

But I can't do foldables, tried it a couple of times, most of the boys' foldables looked like crap, and the girls took too long, as in, "Stop coloring the mountains!!! We get slope already!!" The way I was doing it, I was just not feeling the whole get-the-most-bang-for-your-bucks.

Susanlovesalgebra said...

Think I like it. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.