Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Desks.

I stopped in at school today to pick up a couple of textbooks that I hadn't brought home with me (didn't think I'd need them!).  As I was walking down the hall to my classroom, I noticed that all of the rooms have nice new desks in them...
(Ours all have blue chairs.  But whatever. You get the idea.)

And then I got to mine... 

(Which are this style but not nearly as nice.)

What's a girl gotta do around this place to get new desks?!?



Wouldn't these be amazing?!  But it'd definitely be harder to keep the kids awake.






On a much happier note, we had an incident yesterday with the power cord for my tablet.  Seeing as how the battery on this thing lasts approximately 22 minutes, having a good cord is important.  I was a bit worried after a piece came off and the charger refused to work afterwards.  I stopped by the tech office at school today to find no one there - but I did find a big bin of random cords.  Luckily, one in the bin looked familiar, so I smuggled it out - and it works!  Thank goodness.  I don't think I could take an involuntary break from twitter right now. :)

No comments: